Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2009 9:31:10 AM EDT
Any info on when Magpul ACS will hit the market?  Are we going to have it this 2009?

I have a build that i want to finish by the year end.  The only thing i'm missing is the Magpul ACS stock that i want to use.  If nobody believes it will be released by end of the year i'll modify my build plans and use something else.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 9:52:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I would buy a stock to get your rig up and running

You can always buy a ACS when it comes out
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 10:19:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Do what I did- buy the M4 stock kit from Bravo.  You'll have all the stuff for the receiver extension and a std mil spec M4 stock to use while you wait for the ACS.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Stick.  I also have ask John Hwang there in RainerArms.  He doesn't have any idea also when it will arrive.  I'm not in a rush to finish my project.....because i know i will build another one after..  BRD you know. It sucks though if you have a rifle in your mind that you want to build but cannot complete it because of parts unavailability.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 4:02:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you think if i get MOE Stock kit that i will be able to use the buffer extension, buffer spring etc with the ACS?
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:01:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks Stick.  I also have ask John Hwang there in RainerArms.  He doesn't have any idea also when it will arrive.  I'm not in a rush to finish my project.....because i know i will build another one after..  BRD you know. It sucks though if you have a rifle in your mind that you want to build but cannot complete it because of parts unavailability.

Umm...uh...Stickman is...uh...
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh i succumb to itch of completing my rifle so i skipped the ACS and ordered Vltor Emod Dark Earth in PKfirearms.

So here is my final build list

Objective;  All around home defense (light & balanced), ambidextrous so wife can use who is a southpaw.  

Noveske N4 light low pro 14.5" upper with Smith Vortex pinned permanently.
Noveske M16 BCG.
PRI Gas buster charging handle
EOTECH 512 Optics
Noveske/Troy BUIS
Knight's Armament Rail Covers
Tango Down Stubby VFG
Noveske N4 lower
Geiselle SSA Trigger
RRA LPK
RRA ambidextrous safety
RRA ambidextrous Mag release
Knight's Armament tear drop trigger guard
Magpul MOE grip (dark earth)
Magpul Windowed PMAGS (dark earth)
Vltor Emod Stock w/ H2 buffer
Magpul ASAP Sling plate

Once i receive the stock i should be able to build the rifle....cry once for the expenses..and enjoy throwing lead downrange with it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top