Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2009 10:09:40 AM EDT
Does anyone here have pics of an ADCO gas block pinning job?
Will ADCO do a 2/0 taper pin job, using Colt pins that I supply them, OR will they only do a straight pin job?
 Even if ADCO only does straight pinning, I am hoping that ADCO will at LEAST drill my gas block/bbl with a #31 bit on their mill, and then I could do the taper reaming for the 2/0 pin.
 What has ADCO done for you?
Pics?  Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 12:02:17 PM EDT
[#1]
If you email [email protected] you can get the answer straight from him.
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:04:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Just curious, pinning a E3 barrel?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:02:06 AM EDT
[#3]
platypus,
 Well, actually I might have another E3 bbl in the future to pin, but as for now, I've got a couple others to pin.
I usually do them myself, but I no longer have my drill press here, as my brother needed to borrow it for his airplane building and he lives a good distance away from me.
 SO, I'm considering having ADCO do a couple for me.
I have emailed ADCO many times in the past, but I thought I'd come here for some pics, instead of bothering Steve with pic requests.

BTW platypus,
What made you ask me about an E3 bbl/GB?  Just curious.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top