Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2009 10:15:36 PM EDT
I just bought a CMT M4 Upper Flat top Reciever With a M4 barrel assembled complete. It is going on a KD Lower. The upper has a new m16 bolt carrier group. I want to buy a  Spare bolt carrier group complete. Can this other bolt carrier group be installed in this reciever ? Or do I have to check the head space, like my M1A?  Are these AR BOLTS INTERCHANGEABLE? This upper I have is brand new and has ony one round test fired through it at the Factory were it was built. Any info will help  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 7:12:16 AM EDT
[#1]
If they are new then you shouldn't have any problems without checking head space. For piece of mind, however, it never hurts to check if that would make you feel better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top