Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2009 5:13:56 PM EDT
How much should one of these go for?  It has four 11 rib covers, two 6 rib covers, two 4 rib covers, two 2 rib covers, the VFG, and it comes in the KAC bag that holds it all in their own little pouches.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#1]
This is how they are shipped with the RAS and should not be broken up. Each M4 or M5 RAS ships with a black plastic slotted KAS pouch with the pannels and grip in the box.  I would not buy for more than $25 a set.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Since a single 11-rib KAC panel normally sells for around $21 on the open market, I think he can expect to pay a little more than $25 for the complete set on the open market.  Of course, if you're going to sell him the whole kit for that amount, that will be great.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:24:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is how they are shipped with the RAS and should not be broken up. Each M4 or M5 RAS ships with a black plastic slotted KAS pouch with the pannels and grip in the box.  I would not buy for more than $25 a set, but then again, I have plenty.
Need one?

I was asking because I actually have one myself and was thinking of selling it to fund other weapon projects.  Guess I shoulda given more info in my original post.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I would check with one of the authorized KAC dealers, and see what they charge

Unless things have changed, those kits are only sold to the govt, so it could in all probability be something that fell off a truck.........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top