Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2009 10:41:19 AM EDT
I just purchased a rail for my Bushmaster Gas Piston from Daniels Defense. I've been following the building of them for months and it finally went into production and is being sold.

Apparently the only option up until now was a modification to a Surefire rail due to the height of the gas piston. Now, you need only a screwdriver to put it on your Bushmaster.

Walsh

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#1]
good to know. i just picked up a preban m4 for COMMIE NY and would probably get the rail first then up grade the gas oiston as money comes
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#2]
any more info on this rail
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
any more info on this rail

I got it Friday and it took me all of 10 minutes to put it on with a flathead screwdriver.
It fits my BM Gas Piston perfectly and makes a straight rail all along the top. When putting it on the instructionss are right. As you tighten the two allen screws you will slighlty rotate its alignment. I have an ARM quick release so I joined the A3 top to the rail to make sure it staid straight.

I'll have a bipod on this as soon as I decide which one.

Call Daniel Defense
Joe Marler
Sales Representative
866-554-4867  ext. 3251

He kept me in the loop for six months as it was designed and tried out.

You can tell him Steve in Charlotte posted the news on ARFCOM.

Walsh

P.S. I don;t know the price. I jusst gaace him my card as I was so excited to get the e-mail that they were shipping.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top