Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 12:18:01 PM EDT
stag said 6 weeks, is this typical?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Some manufactures had long waits before a couple of weeks ago but now Obama's election has sent buyers into a panic/prices have sky rocketed & everything is being bought up. Now expect several month waits. Rather than ordering from a factory, which almost always constituted a long wait long before the elections, Google what you want or check with the industry partners on this site. I doubt you'll find much in a decent price range now but you may find something in stock. Beggers can't be choosers.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:40:56 PM EDT
[#2]
6 weeks is actually the shortest wait I've heard.  Most are quoted 16 weeks at this point and I would expect that to climb.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:40:28 PM EDT
[#3]
ill consider myself lucky then. thanks
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Around here stag is everywhere...
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Essential Arms in LA has them in stock (at least they did yesterday). I just orderd from them, should be here next week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top