Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2008 2:33:42 PM EDT
So I have two barrels one 10.5" and one 11.5"...looks like my hopes of SBR Class III fame are on hold.

Therefore, any Flash Hiders or Brakes out there to make these legal once permanently attached?

I know of the original CAR15 5.5 but what are my other options?  Any Vortex or Phantom variants that are long enough to make the legal requirements.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You could get a 5.5" flashhider for the 11.5, but you might be better off selling those barrels and buying 14.5s or 16s.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So I have two barrels one 10.5" and one 11.5"...looks like my hopes of SBR Class III fame are on hold.

Therefore, any Flash Hiders or Brakes out there to make these legal once permanently attached?

I know of the original CAR15 5.5 but what are my other options?  Any Vortex or Phantom variants that are long enough to make the legal requirements.

Thanks

NO. Too short.

Your best bet is to get a true 16" or a 14.5 with perm. Vortex/Phantom flash hider.

Or you could go with a CMMG Inc. 14.7" with perm. A2 flash hider, which is pretty damn cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top