Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2008 10:32:42 PM EDT
do the m4 colt stock have any stamp on it like the old one have the N ON IT thks for u friends
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:47:01 AM EDT
[#1]

My LE6920 (which I bought new, was sealed in the box) has no markings on the stock that I have seen. But now you got me wondering, so I will check.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 6:03:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My LE6920 (which I bought new, was sealed in the box) has no markings on the stock that I have seen. But now you got me wondering, so I will check.

The only way to ID a Colt, or other truly milspec stock is the shape of the thing.  There are absolutely no maker ID marks on the new M4 type piece. The easiest thinbg to look for is the shape of the junction at the bottom front of the thing; where the adjustment surface joins the round barrel of the stocks upper portion. If it's squared off, it's milspec. If it's curved, it's not.

And you're in Lebanon?? Well, if the piece you're wondering about was issued to you, it's almost certainly Colt.  If you got it from one of the 40 Thieves, Ali, who knows?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top