Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2008 10:28:16 AM EDT
Hey guys,

I'm desperately trying to find the larue 13.2 rail in stock. I had an order in with larue tactical directly, but was told they were a couple weeks out on production. I then asked them to cancel my order and ordered from Denny's global tactical who's site said they had em in stock. However, my order has been placed on hold and I can't seem to get a hold of denny...kinda makes me think they might be out of stock there. Bravo company is out of stock also. So, does anyone know where the 13.2 Larue rail is instock at? Bonus points if they have the .750 Low Profile gas block too!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:06:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Wes at MSTN
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 12:09:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I just saw one in the EE yesterday. Not sure if it sold yet. Damn Larue just had a bunch of 13.2's and they are out of stock again...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top