Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2008 2:23:30 PM EDT
 I was surfing the web and came across a website for this barrel mfg. They can do button and cut rifling as well as hammer forged barrels in 223 and show some M4 barrels on their site. They look to be a large mfg of barrels but yet I have never heard of them. Anyone else ever hear about these guys or use one of their barrels?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:41:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I pulled up there site. They look to be a shop that does large volume sales suppling rifled blank's to complete barrels and recievers and other machining services.

I've never heard of them though they could be turning out blanks or barrels for a few large name manufactures for all I know.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:54:06 AM EDT
[#2]
 The hammer forged thing is was got my attention. It seams alot of people like this type of rifling method as it is supposed to last longer. The new Noveske N4s and HK416 are hammerforged barrels. I thought maybe one of the boutique builders would look into this and offer some hammer forged tactical barrels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top