Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 9:13:46 AM EDT
Any Update ???....Are MAGPUL lowers ever gonna be for sale ??? hinking.gif
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:24:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Read this.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Instead of wasting your time reading 55 pages of Magpul Leg Humping, I'll just quote DrDrake on 2/22/08 from that 10/2006 thread...

From the horses mouth.

As for now the lowers are on the back burner. The lowers were meant from the get go as a fun project for us to work on when time permitted. We've been pretty busy over the last few months. The intent from the get go was to make a few hundred of these and this is still the plan. I can't say when they will be done, just being honest.

I will be the first to apologize to the guys that have been biting their nails for the last year now for these. At the time that this idea surfaced we thought we'd have a little more time on our hands than we do.

Man I wish they were done too. I've got an upper build that is ready, just needs the lower. Priorities are priorities. I hope everyone can understand this and not bash us for blue balling everyone, this is not our intent.

My opinion is that it isn't gonna happen. Don't waste your time waiting for the unicorn who never appears.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top