Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2008 12:05:02 PM EDT
How many of you have downloaded the June desktop Calender from LaRue?  It's been a little while since I've been in the forums but I looked at the last few days and seen nothing.  I didn't do a search because if LaRue is in fact offering lower receivers now that would be the talk of the board I'm sure.

So, is LaRue offering lowers now?  I see nothing on their web page (except for the calender).  Did they put it out as the calender to see how many people would notice?  Is it just a prototype they are playing with? Please, please be true....
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:09:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the LaRue section in the Industry forum.  Based on the reading there, LaRue lowers are due out soon....and that's right from the source.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:44:42 PM EDT
[#2]
LaRue lowers are due out soon....and that's right from the source.

I hope so -- I was told no that LaRue will not be offering Lowers
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:52:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
LaRue lowers are due out soon....and that's right from the source.

I hope so -- I was told no that LaRue will not be offering Lowers

Check the LaRue section in the Industry forum bro, you should be pleasantly surprised.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:05:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the heads up guys!  I had never visited the Industry forum before

In fact it is the only one I hadn't been into.  It has opened a whole new world..haha!

Now...just waiting for the official announcement (email) fingers on the phone!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:48:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Well at SHOT they sed the lowers would only be sold to people with full LaRue Stealth uppers. Looks like they might open up sales to all though. Probley won't be cheap I would say they will run around $300. I also see a few LaRue knock off rifles being sold if lowers are being sold to the open market.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=219&t=161366&page=3
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:39:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Posted above ---lowers would only be sold to people with full LaRue Stealth uppers.

I wrote LaRue last week about buying a complete rifle--The reply was that LaRue has no plans on offering lowers or complete rifles  ( I,m confused )
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Posted above ---lowers would only be sold to people with full LaRue Stealth uppers.

I wrote LaRue last week about buying a complete rifle--The reply was that LaRue has no plans on offering lowers or complete rifles  ( I,m confused )

Thats cause that was last week.

They sed at SHOT show they would have lowers out. LaRue made a couple of comments after SHOT but since then it has been pretty hush hush about them. LaRue will send out a email and make an announcement when they can be had. If you order a Stealth upper it will basicly put you in line to get one once they come out.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#8]
A couple months out....

I handled one today. You guys will like them! I plan on picking at least one up for my stealth upper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top