Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 12:04:23 PM EDT
Does anyone know much about the ‘16'' AR15 C.A.R. Kit’ from Model 1 Sales?  It retails for $460.00 on their website and comes complete minus the stripped lower.  I want to build an AR or two and stock up on some stripped lowers before November.  My buddy is building five and he’s using the CMMG lowers with Rock River uppers.  I’m pretty new to AR’s and am eager to learn so any suggestions are more than welcome.  thanks
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
welcome aboard and good luck, from what the guys around here say Model1 has been alot better on the quality of there products. J&T and Del-Ton are very good companies around with stellar reputations. the kit companies send you everything you need to get a rifle going other than the stripped lowers. read around for a while and you will get an idea of what you want and the features you are after
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top