Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2008 2:33:07 PM EDT
I am doing research for my first AR. I came to the conclusion that i wanted a RRA EOP 20" varmint upper. After hearing about the 12-14 week backlog on these i started to look elsewhere for something in the same area. I read about WOA on this site so i checked them out. They have a 20" varmint upper for about $40 more than the RRA. Does anyone have any information to help me out with this decision? Wait the 12-14 for the RRA, Skip the RRA and get the WOA. I plan on using either a DoubleStar or RRA complete lower.
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/7/2008 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Should this be in a different area?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I just ordered a WOA 20" varmint upper with the SDM barrel, when it gets here I'll let you know how it shoots. John Holliger said that the regular varmint uppers are going to be backordered until august, because of all the CMP matches this summer.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:38:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a WOA 20" 1/12" varmint upper. It's a shooter. When I do my part on a calm day I'm getting 5/8" 10 shot groups with Black hills 50 grain ammo.

The only criticism's I have are the float tube has a glossy black finish and then SS barrel would look better bead blasted.

When I ordered it John @ WOA was extremely helpful on the phone.

John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top