Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2007 4:57:36 PM EDT
I like the way they look, but what are the hot selling points? Is it lightweight? How's the cheek weld?

Worth the $?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#1]
cheek weld is great. there's no slop in the stock, no wiggle or movement at all when it's locked.

they look cool also.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 5:07:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Worth the money , no rattle, light weight. locks into position (Unique mechanism)--easy to adjust! I think you will like it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:16:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Low profile rubber butt pad and not that big mf'er that some people use on other stocks.

Cheek weld is ok but I like SOPMOD's a lot more.

Preinstalled QD mounting point. Had to buy the KAC clamp on mount for my LMT..

Solid as a rock. The tube will break before that stock will.

Worth the money? Yes I think they are. Its the best sub 100 dollar stock out there by far...
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#4]
the only thing I don't like about the ctr, is that it made me buy it, it's the debil
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:11:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Got one today at the funshow from my good friends at J&T Dist.

I like at very much, Thanks for the input!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Its better than the standard CAR stock. If you dont need storage this stock is the best.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top