Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2007 10:31:39 AM EDT
i just picked up 5 new striped lowers at a good price, there all double star corp. made, i have not used this brand before, so are they any good, have any of you used them on any of your builds?? i just saw 5 lowers for 375.00 and and there was no fing way i was gonna pass on that...
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 10:40:04 AM EDT
[#1]
They are fine, and the best part is they all can be built into AR15s!
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:32:00 PM EDT
[#2]
i've biult on 9 DS lowers, all have excellent fit and finish. check out J&T(there sister company) for a rifle kit, also i hear del-ton is a very stand up company to deal with. you did good on your find those lowers usually go for 95-125 bucks depending on where you pick them up
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I have two and they are nice lowers for the price. Nice finish and no problems. Plus I like the rollmark.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:21:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have two and they are nice lowers for the price. Nice finish and no problems. Plus I like the rollmark.

I have one very well finished, fallopian tube rollmarked lower. Good stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top