Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2007 3:23:04 PM EDT
I replied to a forum that Knesek guns said the 1020 was going to be scrapped by Colt,Larry contacted me and said that is not the case,I sincerly apologize for getting it wrong and making some members contact Larry,it was just a rumor at this point,has not been scrapped and believe me.I want one as much as anyone here does,have been waiting since it was announced and getting sick of Colt putting the date back,they must be making too much on the war and existing LE models,the nutjob who killed those people makes us all nervous,since guns are the first to be blamed and not everyone else.Anyway please don't contact Knesek Guns,they are the greatest dealer I have ever had the pleasure to find thanks to you guys and would not want them mad at me.I apologize for any misdirection I gave to any of you,will just keep my mouth shut and watch your posts,have really learned tons since joining.Thanks to all of you.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#1]
These conflicting messages are confusing; I think I'll give Colt a call tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 3:53:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Please let me know what you find out,I have called them and gotten blown off,would really like a 1020,or an HK M416 or FN SCAR,but will never let us get them
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 3:03:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I have 10 LE1020's on order from Knesek.  Last month we talked and Larry though they might be out by end of 3rd quarter on 4th quarter 2007...

AC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top