Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2007 1:17:42 PM EDT
I've got a RRA lower with a RRA LPK installed and an unknown 4-pos CAR stock. It's all new, never fired and has never even had an upper on it. Any idea what it's worth?

I'll let you know why I'm asking... I've got two kids right now and another on the way and I'd like to build a rifle for each of them. I've purchased 2 Double Star lowers over the weekend (consecutive numbers) and was thinking about selling my RRA to buy a third DS lower if the dealer still has the next serial number. I just like the idea of building 3 identical rifles with consecutive numbers for my kids.  

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 1:41:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy the Doublestar and keep the RRA.  Once you have 3 your will want 4 and the waiting time for a RRA lower is 8-12 weeks from what I have heard.

Worth is probably in the $200 range.  All depends on how much the right person wants it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not like I need another lower, the RRA is perfectly fine. I just think it would be kinda cool to have 3 consecutively numbered rifles to give to my kids.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top