Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2006 10:20:45 AM EDT
I am trying to decide on a FF railed forarm to replace the stocker. There are a few things that I want. Who would you recommend, Troy, Samson, LaRue...etc. etc.

1.) I don't want to remove the Front Sight. That means two piece.
2.) It has to be solid, no flexing
3.) I don't want the sling attached to the barrel.

Any recommendations??
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:21:34 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am trying to decide on a FF railed forarm to replace the stocker. There are a few things that I want. Who would you recommend, Troy, Samson, LaRue...etc. etc.

1.) I don't want to remove the Front Sight. That means two piece.
2.) It has to be solid, no flexing
3.) I don't want the sling attached to the barrel.

Any recommendations??

I love my Samson.  It's rock solid and has performed well for about 1k rounds since I installed it...
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:51:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Well you dont have many choices.

ARMS SIR
Troy/Samson
KAC RAS 2
Grenadier Precision

What else is there?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:50:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well you dont have many choices.

ARMS SIR
Troy/Samson
KAC RAS 2
Grenadier Precision

What else is there?

I don't know, everytime I look it seems like somebody and their brother is making forarms. DD, Brugger & Thomet, GGG and so on. Still wondering, but I'm leaning towards Samson, Thanks
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Vltor CASV is another to check out.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd recommend giving Midwest Industries a look.  They make a rail that installs similar to the Samson and Troy rails.

High quality, low weight, and an unbeatable price.  Shop Bravo Company USA for your best deal.

My MI #22 (rifle length) rail

My MI #20 (carbine length) rail

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Just ordered an MI rifle length--will be here tommorow
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top