Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2006 5:46:34 PM EDT
I've asked this in the RETRO and BUILD IT forums but have gotten no response so Im trying here.

I recently purchased a C H marked upper with an A1 sight, bullet deflector, M4 cuts and it appears to be new. It had a dust cover but no forward assist at the time of purchase. I would identify it as a C7 upper. However, per BIGGERHAMMER, C H = Colt / Harvey Aluminum (1st Colt Forgings).

A "1st Colt forgings" specimen seems to be not what I have. Can anyone povide clarification as to the correct identity? I plan to use it with a Bushmaster 16" light weight barrel that I want to get modified by AR15barrels to a 14.5".
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:53:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Check this thread out Colt Carbine parts variation guide Edition II 1968-current   .

What you described may be a Colt upper used in their 723 or 733 model.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:59:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks eye-spy, I think you just changed my direction.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top