Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2006 4:13:58 PM EDT
I recently ordered a couple stag arms lowers from Aim surplus through my FFL dealer. The clerk calling in my order said the AIM wouldn't give him a price on the shipping for the two lowers. Is it very expensive to have the lowers shipped? Anyone here have experience with buying lowers through Aim? The clerk said they gave him a hard time on the phone. Just wondering if I should've ordered from someone else.

TWBryan
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not ordered lowers from AIM but they have been great on the ammo--I feel they will be fair at least.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#2]
AIM is good to go - I can't even remember what shipping on my numerous orders was, but it never made me go "damn that was steep" or anything like that.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I was in the AIM "showroom" this week and you can overhear their clerks taking orders.  I heard a gal give about the best customer service on planet earth.  I was taken back by how easy they are to work with as compared to some other dealers..  I instantly became a big AIM fan.  If something is wrong, just call them and they'll work it out no doubt
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I order ammo from Aim all the time, they are good to go. I wouldn't be concerned about it.
Go to the Industry forum on this site, look for Aimsurplus and ask Brian about it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 12:14:44 AM EDT
[#5]
          Thanks guys I appreciate the responses, I've bought ammo from Aim online and never had an issue. I was just concerned as this is my first build (fingers crossed) and I am watching expenses. My FFL already nailed me $40 each on the trransfer feeshing. Will check in the industry section.

Thanks

TWBryan
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 4:35:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I never got a lower but I got a pistol that was transfered to a 01 FFL. Shipping on pistol runs about $20 because a pistol must be shipped using overnight shipping.. I have ordered many C&R rifles from AIM and they run about $10 to ship a single rifle. I would guess a lower would be the  same..  
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 4:38:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I've ordered ammo from them numerous times, get it pretty quick too, in fact have to cases on the way.  The last order I made got messed up on the way to me.  It was missing 4 boxes of 9mm.  I sent an email to AIM.  They looked into it found it was a problem with UPS and sent me 4 replacement boxes within a couple of days.  I will definitely be doing more business with them in the future.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 5:13:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top