Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2006 5:21:56 PM EDT
Or does someone sell a complete middy upper?
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Rock River Arms, and Sabre Defense Ind. middy uppers are nice. Plenty more make them. PK Firearms sells a Sabre middy with 1/7 twist, m4 ramps and chrome lining pretty cheap. I got mine there....

Link Posted: 8/17/2006 8:01:56 PM EDT
[#2]
What sling is that?

Mamba?
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:15:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

ADCO Firearms, Eagle Firearms, Rainier Arms, Talon Arms and other dealers here should have them, see the Industry section for contact or website info and the Equipment Exchange section of this site.

Armalite middy uppers are also available from DSG Arms.

Custom middy uppers are available from ADCO, Global Tactical, JTAC Supply and others.
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 1:46:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Paul or Brett at PK Firearms are great guys to deal with. If you are looking for a middy, I would check with them.
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 8:18:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
ADCO Firearms, Eagle Firearms, Rainier Arms, Talon Arms and other dealers here should have them, see the Industry section for contact or website info and the Equipment Exchange section of this site.

Armalite middy uppers are also available from DSG Arms.

Custom middy uppers are available from ADCO, Global Tactical, JTAC Supply and others.

To this list I would add PK Firearms and  AMEETEC ARMS.
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#6]
My middy build is currently in progress from JTAC and Talon.
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 6:50:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone know where to get middie handguards with dual heat shields?
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Talon Arms will treat you right!
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 3:42:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Does the A2 front site post get in the way of optics on the A3 upper receiver?
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top