Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2006 11:30:20 AM EDT
Who makes a reliable AR upper in 7.62x39? Also, who sells the mags? I've seen the uppers around, but I'm looking for reliability and accuracy feedback on different brands. I don't think Rock River, Fulton or Bushmaster sells any 7.62x39 uppers do they? Thanks for the info.................Malcolm
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 11:34:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Creative Products is working on a reliable, stainless-steel, 7.62 x 39mm AR-15 magazine.  I will try to find out the estimated release date.  In the mean time, here is their website: www.cproductsllc.com.

Hope this helps.

Justin

ETA:

Quoted:
C Products is proud to announce the new stainless steel 7.62x39 magazine. It will hold 25 rounds same as our 6.5 Grendel and our 6.8. This magazine will be available starting March 20, 2006. It will have the chrome silicon spring, anti-tilt follower and the black Mar-Lube finish. Any questions please call us at 866 274-0247 or visit www.cproductsllc.com

Larry

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=17&t=270323
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Im in the same boat looking for a 16" 7.62x39 replacement  barrel.  Dealers who ive seen that have 7.62x39 uppers and barrels are J & T Distributing (none in stock), DPMS (haven't contacted them yet but they only advertise 20" barrels but do show a 16 complete upper), Del-Ton (I have not contacted them yet for availability), and Model 1 sales (and again I have not contacted them yet for availability).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top