Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 4:20:59 PM EDT
Steve at ADCO Firearms was nice enough to hook me up with a new RRA CAR lower and bolt carrier assembly on Wednesday afternoon.  Steve has a nice shop in a suburb of Toledo, Ohio (Sylvania).  Really, ADCO is the first shop that I have visited that specializes in AR's.  You'd love it, and all Ohio guys should stop by and say hello.  

The RRA bolt carrier assembly is pretty nice.  I have two Colt assemblies and the way that Colt has the tail of the carrier machined away is pretty "poor'.  The RRA is visually much nicer than either of my Colt carriers.  I was impressed when I stripped the assembly today for cleaning and oiling.  As I found out, it didn't need any maintenance.  Clean and coated with Break Free, or something very close to Break Free.  Ready to run it is.

Anyway, ADCO and RRA are thumbs up.  I plan to do more business with each.

Jeff
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:01:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree with 100% of the post
ADCO #1
RRA carriers #1
I have three of them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top