Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 10:12:29 PM EDT
Who makes the best lower parts kits? Is there any brands I should stay away from? thanx
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:48:34 PM EDT
[#1]
the best i have used: Armalite
other great ones i have used: RRA, Stag

all have great fit and finish (very dark), h/w, the Armalite was noticibly easier to fit in my MEGA lower and the trigger was SWEET--the best i have used in a stock single stage

others i have used: DPMS--they are ok; finish is lighter--more of a grey; some pins did not fit in smoothly but were too big for my MEGA
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:48:40 AM EDT
[#2]
i like bushmaster the best
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:35:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I have never ran in to any trouble using RRA LPKs
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:10:56 AM EDT
[#4]
STAG/CMT
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:52:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I have used Stag Arms/ CMT, RRA, Colt and I'm satisfied with them.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Where can I get a Colt LPK? I checked the EE and Industry to no avail.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:34:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Where can I get a Colt LPK? I checked the EE and Industry to no avail.

Colt LPK have large FCG 0.170" diameter pins and are for current models Colt lower receivers only.

Colt also sells the kit without the FCG parts. Bushmaster also makes parts for large FCG pins.

Here are sources for Colt LPK, SAW usually have a higher price but they usually have them in stock.
I have ordered from these merchants except for Florida Gun Works.

Brownells Colt LPK link

Florida Gun Works Colt LPK link

SAW website link
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I prefer Stag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top