Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 8:19:55 AM EDT
Does Larue have any plans of making their handguards with a continuous rail on top in the near future?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:25:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do you mean an upper that has the rails built in, or a rail that butts up against the upper?

I mean a handguard that has the rail butt up to the receiver, kinda like the DD.  I went with the DD on my AR10 mostly because of this feature.  If Larue offered it, I would have gone with that.  I will need another one for an AR15 project, and am trying to decide if I should wait.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:55:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do you mean an upper that has the rails built in, or a rail that butts up against the upper?

I mean a handguard that has the rail butt up to the receiver, kinda like the DD.  I went with the DD on my AR10 mostly because of this feature.  If Larue offered it, I would have gone with that.  I will need another one for an AR15 project, and am trying to decide if I should wait.

Why don't you look at the monolithic rail systems offered by LMT or LaRue and some others. The KAC URX system is nice, but are not the equal IMHO.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I have this on my unit for the monlithic reason. I got it from Paul at Bravo Company and it is bad ass!

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:07:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Why don't you look at the monolithic rail systems offered by LMT or LaRue and some others. The KAC URX system is nice, but are not the equal IMHO.

You mean where the upper and hanguard are all one piece?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:12:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean where the upper and hanguard are all one piece?

Yes, that's what he means.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:24:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I don't believe Larue has introduced their's yet, have they?  I'm more interested in just the handguard for now.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:14:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:25:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't believe Larue has introduced their's yet, have they?  I'm more interested in just the handguard for now.

You are correct, it has not been released and the only photo I've seen is that CAD drawing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top