Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 9:29:28 PM EDT
I am looking for a lightweight 20" barrel.  Not so much the government profile ones, Anyone know where to find one?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#1]
What twist do you want?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#2]
1:9  But I am open minded.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:57:29 AM EDT
[#3]
If you want a lightweight barrel, then I'm thinking you are going to have to:
1. Have one turned town (1/9)
2. Settle for a (1/12) pencil barrel if you can still find one

I've been looking for a lightweight (pencil barrel) in 1/9 for a long time. So far I've come up empty.

I've noticed that the 16in lightweights are making a comeback so there maybe some hope for a 20 in the future.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:11:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Another option is to buy one of the ABS carbon fiber barrels. While they have a heavier profile, they claim to be as light as a super-lightweight barrel. But they are PRICEY. Depends on your budget, and whether you want the light weight or thin barrel appearance.

You might ask ADCO about turning a barrel down for you. I think they do such work...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top