Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 1:18:19 PM EDT
This is the KAC flashider with the "threads" on the outside and a notch in the end. I got it with an upper and really don't need it. I've tried to do a search to find out. I didn't want to post it on the EE without a price as that is not allowed. Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:40:58 PM EDT
[#1]
One meeeellion dollars.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#2]
its worth about $10 to me
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:56:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Check the prices at www.operationparts.com

If this is it? They have it listed for $107.00 with the shim kit.
www.operationparts.com/graphics/knights-m4qd-flash-suppressor.jpg

I believe NIB from MSTN, they are much less than that price. A used one (meaning installed, whether its has rnds down range or not is used) is worth no more than an A2 FS to me. I will go with NIB for a KAC QD Comp only.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:12:58 PM EDT
[#5]
they are 55 dollars brand new with shim kit over on titusvillearmory.com
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:11:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:26:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

....and they have a wonderfully bad reputation for backordering just about everything forever, poor communication, and inability to deliver advertised products for the advertised prices.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:24:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

....and they have a wonderfully bad reputation for backordering just about everything forever, poor communication, and inability to deliver advertised products for the advertised prices.

that i cant comment about. i just happened to nab one from these guys off subguns. They had mine in stock and shipped to me right away. Maybe i was lucky.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top