Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 7:09:31 PM EDT
I have decided to sell my ARMS SIR and go with a continuous top rail.

I have been eyeing the MI rails and was wondering for those that have put them through the paces are they holding up?

Do they torque at all?

Does anyone wish they had purchased a Troy, Samson, or DD instead?

I keep reading "they are good, for the money", and "good value"

Would they still be worth it if the price was equal to one the the previously mentioned companies?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:42:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Would they still be worth it if the price was equal to one the the previously mentioned companies?

People usually say that because the overspent on a big name product of equal quality.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:01:42 AM EDT
[#2]
They are excellent quality. Best bargin in the AR world.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:56:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

People usually say that because the overspent on a big name product of equal quality.

Amen brother!  MI is a quality product at a discount price
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:53:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Mine has held up now for 2k rounds and counting. Zero issues what-so-ever. I will be buying another soon for my next build. Great quality rails with great prices!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:08:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Installed a MI#20 on my newish BCM M4 upper the other day. Sorry can't give any "how's it holding up" comments, but I can say that it is one SOLID FF rail (when properly mounted).

Grap the thing anywhere on the rail, and it feels as if it is one solid piece of the upper; in that I like the way it mounted and it feels like it's been welded to the upper, very rigid, no torquing or movement at all.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Zero issues with my MI carbine length free float rail.  I will definitely use one on my next build as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top