Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2006 5:21:05 PM EDT
I have done a Google search, and can't find their Homepage.... Every search I've tried keeps turning me in circles.... Can anyone help? I just want to do a little research....

- Clint
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought they went out of business
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:01:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I keep getting the google screen too.... I don't know if they went out of business, but my local gun dealer just got a shipment of lower's in the other day, so I picked one up. I figured someone here would be able to provide a link to their website. How strange

- Clint
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:24:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I read one post that suggested that their lowers were made by Leitner-Wise. I may be mistaken with the name, but it was a solid manufacturer.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:36:31 PM EDT
[#6]
ASA is dead. Their reputation was so bad it was time. I have however owned a few of their lowers and always thought they were as nice as anything else out there.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:29:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:10:03 AM EDT
[#8]
It was stated to be a machine shop in Washington state but was not Mega or Olympic. Only company I know they made lowers for was ASA. Some of the first ASA lowers were made by LMT I believe but not the later ones.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top