Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 2:52:39 PM EDT

Has anyone heard any word on when the new carbine stock that MagPul was showing off before the Shot Show is supposed to be out?

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:13:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Here's one in action: Link

Yea, I saw that. Somehow I suspected that Mark LaRue was a little higher on the list to get one than me.

What I'm hoping for is someone who knows an estimated date they'll be avaliable to us.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:38:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard it's going to be available sometime in April.  Anybody know for sure?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:52:05 PM EDT
[#5]
No ETA yet. At least not as of a week ago.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:09:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just call MagPul.  They'll tell you.

I could do that tomorrow, but I was hoping for an answer from someone who might already have the info tonite.

But really, thanks for chiming in with your less than usefull comment.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I could do that tomorrow, but I was hoping for an answer from someone who might already have the info tonite.

You're going places with that attitude!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:30:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm .... that "exchange" did not turn out well ... I don't think mcgrubbs meant anything by that statement. He did hotlink you to a previous post about the stock you were asking about. So i guess he was just making a suggestion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top