Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 6:56:23 AM EDT
Title says most of it.  I wanted mine in OD green and it took a little while (6-7 weeks.).  But that's ok, I was not in a crashing hurry and now I am glad that I waited.  It looks absolutely stunning and as soon as I finish assembling my lower, I will post pictures.

It seems Magpul was totaly overwhelmed by orders for their black model and just last week finally got the green ones molded and assembled.

I like the heft of the stock and the screws work very well.  Now to finish the assembly and take it to the range.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:55:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I have two
One on my AR10T and one on my Oly Arms 243 WSSM

Best stock bar none
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is a picture, it's not very good but it shows the stock to good advantage.

The final thing I want to do to it is to replace the stock trigger with a nicer trigger, perhaps a Geissele.  Any thoughts on this ?

Also, I want to thank the many good people who took the time to respond to my various questions.  I used the instructions for the lower receiver assembly found on this forum to help me through this, the instructions were excellent; the thing went together in less than an hour.

The most difficult assembly was the pistol grip, believe it or not.

The Stag lower is flawless, at least to my untrained eye and the ArmaLite Lower Parts Kit and the buffer parts went in without a problem.

The front pivot pin is very stiff, which I find a little troubling, but I figure it will loosen up in time.  I did put some lithium grease on it to help.

Thanks again everyone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top