Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 3:31:51 PM EDT
Just wondering how much taller it is because with the Larue riser on my EOTech, I can hardly see the fsb at all.  Wondering if I should sell the riser or install a F marked FSB.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:35:59 PM EDT
[#1]
with the Eotech on the Larue, you get a lower 1/3 co-witness, if you dont like it that low, and want an absolute co-witness remove the riser
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
1. The F marked FSB isn't any taller except for the flat section at the base of the front sight post so that the post can go a little taller without wobbling around.  If the irons are zeroed then the front post is going to be the exact same height as it is now, there'll just be a little less of it visible above the FSB.

2.  Swapping the FSB is not a trivial task, your best option for doing so it to replace the entire barrel with one that has the FSB you want already installed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top