Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 10:45:44 AM EDT
Well, after reading some post about GSE, I'm wondering what I have gotten my self into. I bought a GSE Lower from a third party. I have not had any trouble with this lower. But from what i'm hearing I hope I don't. I had my gun smith do a bang up job on the trigger. And other than the bolt catch needing a little twek. It's all been good so fare.

I'm new to this site. So i'm looking for help from the pro's

Feedback please.
Doc.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I've heard the same stories as you have.  If it works, then I don't see the problem unless something goes wrong later but that happens with any make/model of firearms or parts...

TS
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]
There's not much that can go wrong with a lower... If its assembled and working, don't panic, it will be OK...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:21:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There's not much that can go wrong with a lower... If its assembled and working, don't panic, it will be OK...

+1

Most of the complaints about GSE have had to do w/his business practices, not the quality/utility of his lowers.

Like the man said---if it's put together and working, shoot it and don't worry.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#4]
From the sound of things GSE needs some inside PR help.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:42:16 PM EDT
[#5]
GSE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top