Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 5:37:41 AM EDT
I have a Stag M4gery upper with an Eothech sight mounted on it. I would like the flexibility of switching the sight out with a detachable carry handle sight. I can't find any reference to a Stag detachable carry handle at any of the suppliers. Do they not make them? If not, what brand should I get? And, can I use an A3 handle/sight? Thanks!  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:40:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Any carry handle should work. Some are better quality ie Bushy, RRA,Colt etc. I do beleive I have seen Stag carry handles before though. Check the EE, there is usually some for sale there.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:14:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Stag Arms have detachable carry handle sights, they even make a right hand and left hand version.

When you are in Stag's website click on the Shopping - online link.

Stag Arms website link

Do you have a back up iron sight (BUIS)?

If you already have a BUIS you could just use it with or without your optics, rather than attaching a carry handle.

I don't use my carry handle that came with my rifle because I just use my BUIS, it's just for spare in case I damage my BUIS and it's stored with the rest of my spare parts box.

The BIG BAD BUIS FAQ thread link
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:37:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you, both, for the quick replies. I will check out the links. I do have a BUIS but wanted the option of the carry handle sight as well. Thanks, again!

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Saw your post. Just got the Stag handle and it's first rate. $119.00 shipped from Stag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top