Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 5:15:19 PM EDT
 Is there away to tell if it's a Chome Lined barrel?? I compared it to my other guns and the barrel seems to dull. Should I contact RRA and see what they say about it with the serial number?? Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Call RRA they should be able to tell you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]
The dealer that sold it to you should know how they ordered it. If not maybe RRA could tell you. I've never owned a chrome lined barrel so I wouldn't know how to tell the difference unless it looks like chrome on a vehicle... bling bling.

Anyway, I hope you love your Entry Tac as much as I love mine. It seems to get sweeter with each full mag shot through it. I put 150 rounds through it today in a class and have around 250 total through it. As it breaks in, it just gets smoother and sweeter.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:53:30 PM EDT
[#3]
My other guns that are Chrome lined are very shiny... But none are RRA. Just doesn't seem right. The reciept says Chrome Lined. But, Yes it's a very nice gun. So nice I hate to shoot it. But, I am sure I will soon.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My other guns that are Chrome lined are very shiny... But none are RRA. Just doesn't seem right. The reciept says Chrome Lined. But, Yes it's a very nice gun. So nice I hate to shoot it. But, I am sure I will soon.

Once you get started shooting it you won't want to put it down until your arms and shoulders are worn out from handling it. I'm beat from today's class... but I would have stayed and shot longer.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Look under your handguards on the top of the barrel, if the number 204, on an entry tactical, is on top then it is chrome lined.  Here is a link to Rock Rivers Barrel codes.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=38&t=149779
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:03:10 AM EDT
[#6]
 Thanks a bunch... Yepper it's marked 204... This is my forst RRA it's very very nice gun.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top