Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 11:56:39 AM EDT
Now I am proud owner of a C-Mag!!!!! (Don't ask for the price! Its extremly hard, nearly impossible to get this mag outside the USA...and the guys how sell it know this!!!! here
Maybe a stupid question, but MGI for example, mention in the manual of their 90-Rounder-Mag, that you should only use the provided magloader to avoid damage on the feedlips.

Is there any problem of using a LULA on the C-Mag?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:02:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Do not drop it....
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:47:33 AM EDT
[#2]
remember to add graphite about every other loading.
I have used mine about 9 times now, no issues.

ETA: I understand that the lula gets stuck on the tower becuase the tower is too thick. I don't know, I don't own a lula. If you got the 5 round "personal loader"  order up the 10 round loader, you can use strippers with that. (or any other mag)
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Lula get stuck because of the release on the Lula. A lil grinding on the edge of the Lula will fix it for U. O I love my Beta's , I can not wait for the Ar10 version.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:26:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Lula get stuck because of the release on the Lula. A lil grinding on the edge of the Lula will fix it for U.

+1  don't slam that LULA home the first time.  The release for the LULA is so close to the mag body that it will jam and be difficult to release.  Slide it on part way and you will see where the release latch will touch the mag body.  Just trim, grind, or file that edge and you should be good to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top