Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 7:59:29 PM EDT
what are they? what do they do? are they beter and if so why?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:12:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
what are they? what do they do? are they beter and if so why?

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a Shorty Bushmaster with NO M4 RAMPS

It has Fired 1000 of rounds without any kind of trouble period!

I also have a 14.5LMT M4 wich runs good and has M4 ramps!

I wouldnt buy it just to replace. unless maybe FULLAUTO??
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:36:49 AM EDT
[#4]
JL7  why be a  Jerk

Maybe he spends more time on the range than on the KEY BOARDS
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:16:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
JL7  why be a  Jerk

I wasn't being a jerk see the it was a simple little hazing. Dont be so sensitive

and while im at it keyboard is one word not two

eta: i cant spell for sheit either ha
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
JL7  why be a  Jerk

Maybe he spends more time on the range than on the KEY BOARDShr

I wasn't being a jerk see the haizing.

JL7 - perhaps the "Grammar Nazi" should check the spelling of his own words.  I believe you mean "sensItive", not sensAtive"; and "hazing", not "haIzing".  Have many without M4 ramps, and one with them.  Have never had any feed ramp related issues with any.  Short of FA (as is noted many times over) I doubt you'll find any difference between the two styles either.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:31:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
JL7  why be a  Jerk

I wasn't being a jerk see the it was a simple little haizing. Dont be so sensative

JL7 - perhaps the "Grammar Nazi" should check the spelling of his own words.  I believe you mean "sensItive", not sensAtive"; and "hazing", not "haIzing".  

Have many without M4 ramps, and one with them.  Have never had any feed ramp related issues with any.  Short of FA (as is noted many times over) I doubt you'll find any difference between the two styles either.

That's funny as hell really... but please, you are stepping on about the only *contribution* the JL7 makes to the forum.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Cool
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
JL7  why be a  Jerk

I wasn't being a jerk see the it was a simple little haizing. Dont be so sensative

JL7 - perhaps the "Grammar Nazi" should check the spelling of his own words.  I believe you mean "sensItive", not sensAtive"; and "hazing", not "haIzing".  

Have many without M4 ramps, and one with them.  Have never had any feed ramp related issues with any.  Short of FA (as is noted many times over) I doubt you'll find any difference between the two styles either.

That's funny as hell really... but please, you are stepping on about the only *contribution* the JL7 makes to the forum.

dude it started out as a joke, there is no reason to make this personal, if you see I edited my first post to include that obviously I dont spell for shit sometimes either
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:44:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Like I said COOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top