Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 5:57:51 PM EDT
I was wondering where the best place to purchase CMT upper receivers would be?  Do you think they would give me a bulk discount if I upurchased 5 or more?  I have a bunch of friends interested and we would bulk purchase if cheaper.

Thanks,

Zach
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:33:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Just about every dealer in the EE section sells them... I believe a few of those dealers, if not all of them, do give discounts on bulk orders...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I got mine from Global tactical / Dennys guns. great guy to deal with, and fast shipping.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:31:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I got mine from Global tactical / Dennys guns. great guy to deal with, and fast shipping.

+1 for Denny.  Contact him, he may go for a group deal.  He's very fast with the shipping.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Honestly, i dont think 5 is considered "bulk" ordering, but that's just me.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:45:04 AM EDT
[#5]
+2 for Denny at Global Tactical
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:20:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
+2 for Denny at Global Tactical

+3
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:29:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Denny or Paul at Bravo Company.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top