Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 10:20:36 PM EDT
Better barrels?  Is it worth the price difference?  Thx.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:06:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll try this one.  If you look at the COMPLETE RIFLE, the Elites add a National Match trigger, Hogue grip and side-mount sling swivel as standard equipment.

In a complete upper the only things "Elite" adds, that I see, is the extra sling swivel which would be a cheap add-on if you bought a different upper and decided to add it later.

If you look in the industry section RRA has a page and someone from RRA will answer this for you (someone who knows the answer for sure).

Bill D
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:43:49 PM EDT
[#2]
It has to be more than sling swivels for that kind of price difference.  Anyone know, or do I have to call RRA directly?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:53:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Mid gas system.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:11:17 PM EDT
[#4]
A mighty expensive side sling mount.

Not worth the extra money in my opinion.  Unless you want to spend $80 for that $25 sling mount.

I like my non-elite midlength upper.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top