Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 9:51:59 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can find one of these? I have tried to contact armalite...but nothing so far.
Ive tried the EE but no hits, and I know there has to be lots out there...

what are you guys doing with them all when you change to quad rails???

just checkin here...

Thanks

heres a pic of the forarm im talking about.... this is a random pic from the AR10 thread
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:01:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:11:28 AM EDT
[#2]
They make two versions one for the AR10, one for the AR15.

They are listed under National Match parts:

www.armalite.com/sales/catalog/components/nm.htm

The part numbers for the AR15 versions are:

EU0068 - Green - $90.00
EU0067 - Black - $90.00

[email protected]

or Call 1-800-336-0184

Quantico Arms may have one too....
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Are there any lower-cost options?

Sorry to jump in on this conversation, but I have basically the same inquiry.  I am looking to do a replica and if I could find the OD green tube used, or by a different company, for cheaper, that'd be great.  Any ideas?  I already e-mailed Steve and am awaiting a response.

Collin
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually would like to know if anyone has these tubes used as well.  Anyone have any just "lying around?"  I'd be very appreciative :)

Collin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top