Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 4:30:37 PM EDT
Looking for a reliable match trigger. Easily installed, no adjustment necessary.

2 stage or single stage?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Get a Geissele trigger.  Creedmoor Sports sells them.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Looking for a reliable match trigger. Easily installed, no adjustment necessary.

2 stage or single stage?

I have the used both the Chip and JP and find the JP better. I would however go with the Geissele trigger as they are the best I have tried.

C4

www.GRTactical.com

Is the Geiselle trigger drop in? Didn't know that.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:02:46 PM EDT
[#4]
My CMC doubled.  no experiance with the JP.  so I gotta say Acuracy Speaks or the Colt Match Triger that came in the CAR-A3 HBAR Elite's. Those two have been great IME.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

2 stage or single stage?

I have the used both the Chip and JP and find the JP better. I would however go with the Geissele trigger as they are the best I have tried.

C4

www.GRTactical.com

Pretty much. You have to push the pins out for both the Chip and the JP, you have to do the same for the Geisselle as well. You can configure the Geiselle or just leave it the way it is (like the JP and Chip).

C4

Sent you an email Grant.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

2 stage or single stage?

C4

www.GRTactical.com

As far as I know, if it NOT a self-contained unit like the McCormick or the JP.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:42:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Which drop in match trigger? JP or Chip McCormick?  

Try the JP
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:45:26 AM EDT
[#10]
i have and use the cmc and love it but after reading all the great things about the geissele trigger i think i might try it out.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:29:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a CMC single stage flat trigger on one AR and a 2-stage curved on my car.  I love them both.  Single stage is crisp and I like the flat surface.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#13]
I dont think anyone has Chip McCormick triggers right now.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:21:24 PM EDT
[#14]
youll have to figure out single or two stage for yourself.  i use a single stage jp.  not really drop in but easily installed.  tried a cm at the range, light but long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top