Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 7:21:37 PM EDT
Greetings:
Last week I purchased a Rock River Arms varmint upper from them. This evening it was waiting for me. The shipping charge was only $4.00!. Prior my online order I called and asked for an inventory check. I was able to talk to someone with a minimum wait. Insurance was an additional $2.00
Based on my single purchase I am impressed with their prices/shipping costs.

Regards

ACK

24" is one long heavy critter!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:24:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you'll find a lot of fans here.  I can honestly say that Steve and his guys are a good bunch.  During my first time in the sandbox, Steve was very supportive of me and my co-workers. Now that I'm getting ready for round two, I've received e-mails asking me what I need or in one instance, that it's already waiting for me.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:25:05 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for ADCO they are top notch
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#3]
You cannot do any better than Adco. They are nice guys with absolutely top of line customer service.

Just don't mention WC.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:05:11 PM EDT
[#4]
All I have to say is ADCO rocks.

I bought my first AR from Steve 2.5 years ago, and I still go back to steve on a regular basics for parts for my builds.  There are 3 or 4 top dealers on the forum and ADCO is on that list.

my $.02

Matt
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:26:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Adco is very close to SE MI, so anything he ships is 1 day regardless of what service he uses. His $4 shipping charge for orders over $20 is great.

+1 for Adco Firearms / Bigbore / Steve!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:29:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You cannot do any better than Adco. They are nice guys with absolutely top of line customer service.

Just don't mention WC.

WC?   inside matter?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:29:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Steve and the Ricker are the best.

Top notch customer service. I'll be a customer of there in years to come.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:18:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I have never had anything shipped to me from Adco...but I buy all my AR stuff there.  

I live close to the store, so I just drive there whenever I want to buy something.  

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:28:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Wackypeacock.

Cheater. I am in occupied territory.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:24:48 AM EDT
[#10]
I've always gotten awesome service from the folks at ADCO and will continue to order from them.  I like their selection, their prices, and the people that work there.

Stephen
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:11:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I say we all go to ADCO on the same day, and demand he take us to camp perry for field trip.  !!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd upper from them on the way right now.  They are great in my experience.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:52:30 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just don't mention WC.

WC?   inside matter?

It's an inside joke.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:42:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Adco does a really good job. They even screwed up one of my barrels and I never even bothered to call them, I know shit happenes from time to time.

I even have a barrel I'm sending them next week. They are GTG.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:54:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#16]
ADCO is one of the best I have dealt with in any type of industry.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#17]
One thing I really like about Steve is that he tells it like it is... too many dealers tend to tell a person whateer they want to hear, good for business in the short run, but not the reputation that keeps a business around for years.

The guys at ADCO know what they are doing and can give sound advice... good stuff!

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:22:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Ok here is a good story.  I send Steve my Bushmaster heavy barrel overnight on Thursday.  He somehow manages to give it a lightweight M4 profile, thread the muzzle, recrown the muzzle AND get it back to me by Wednesday (This include three shipping days!)!!!  C'mon, are these guys Supermen?  This was my first experience with them but I can say with no doubt I will be a customer of theirs for a long. long time.  Great work ADCO!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:24:08 PM EDT
[#19]
I just bought an RRA upper from them as well. Very impressed with the service and delivery time. I recommend them to everyone.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:49:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
ADCO is one of the best I have dealt with in any type of industry.

+1  They did my M4 prebanification right after the ban ended.  Great guys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top