Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 3:47:30 PM EDT
A custom-built AR I bought (recently) has the words SAW CUSTOM stamped into the side of the upper receiver near the top....does anyone recognize/know if that is the manufacturer's name? I have done searches. Could it possibly be "Specialized Armament Warehouse"? I found a website for them, and they make AR parts/rifles, but couldn't get pics to work....so I haven't been able to identify it yet.....any assistance appreciated!

Thanks,

Jeff
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A custom-built AR I bought (recently) has the words SAW CUSTOM stamped into the side of the upper receiver near the top....does anyone recognize/know if that is the manufacturer's name? I have done searches. Could it possibly be "Specialized Armament Warehouse"? I found a website for them, and they make AR parts/rifles, but couldn't get pics to work....so I haven't been able to identify it yet.....any assistance appreciated!

Thanks,

Jeff

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Given your local... I would look first to Saw Custom in Hillsboro
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:47:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, will do....appreciate the reply!

Jeff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top