Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 10:46:17 PM EDT
So when you put this thing on i noticed something.If you lay it back and you have your small apeture up you have to put the large apeture up so that it will lay down flat.Can you turn it around so that your small peep sight is always up and doesn't get in the way of laying it down.This is my first MI rear sight so any help/advce would be appreciated because its getting on my nerves.

thanks
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:27:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:31:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Optics, Mounts, and Sights Forum

I was trying not to stray out of the HTF it seems that everytime i go to one of the other sites with a legitamite question they blast me out of the water,but thanks for the nudge in the right direction.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Countdown to the "thread move."  While the temptation is there, the consensus among Staph and Mods is that HTF are for HTF related material, and anything technical related that doesn't have the "HTF Stamp of approval" gets moved to the appropriate forum.  Now if you asked where you could buy this particular BUIS in a Seattle gun shop, you'd be OK....

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:44:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Countdown to the "thread move."  While the temptation is there, the consensus among Staph and Mods is that HTF are for HTF related material, and anything technical related that doesn't have the "HTF Stamp of approval" gets moved to the appropriate forum.  Now if you asked where you could buy this particular BUIS in a Seattle gun shop, you'd be OK....

Sooooooo........ where's the best place to buy one

ETA I have one on hand i thing i'll just let the screwdriver fly and i'll let those who care know how it turned out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top