Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 4:00:51 PM EDT
i'm interested in cost/availability of CMT upper, lower and parts kits, but i'm not exactly sure where to start looking...the CMT website is surprisingly empty of information, and only posts the general type of business they are involved in...although Stag is a somewhat affilated company (separate businesses i think, maybe separate owner's too), i'm primarily interested in CMT upper/lower/parts kits...are these available under the CMT name? which of our AR15 dealers carries them? (i wish Stag would change or reduce the size of their logo)
thanks in advance for your response
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#1]
if you like the stag lower but hate the logo look at these GTS made by stag for denny.

ed: to add also here www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=247446&page=1
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:57:55 PM EDT
[#2]
A big +1 for Denny (GTS)
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:40:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe CMT and STAG are one and the same.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Curious though, why is the LMT product considered superior to the others? including the CMT? Still researching uppers and there's much to consume.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Curious though, why is the LMT product considered superior to the others? including the CMT? Still researching uppers and there's much to consume.

brand name
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I only ask cause I was looking at the CMT uppers on GT's web site and the statement is made "These uppers are the equal of any except LMT..." That is the wording used...This makes me ask...why? Is it more than Brand?..is it really better and if so..why? Anybody? Oh and sorry I don't mean to grab this thread but the question seems to fit the post...
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I own both LMT and CMT uppers and I can tell no difference between the two.
I prefer the CMT because I do not like the LMT billboard engraved on the upper!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top