Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 8:08:53 AM EDT
I am looking to switch out my barrel.  I currently have an 11.5/5.5 on my carbine, and i would like to swap it out for a  14.5 with a permanently attached phantom.  Where would you all recommend I look for the best barrel for the best price?

For a second alternative.  I am not interested in going SBR at this time, what other cool options are there?  I can't break the bank, but what alternatives haven't I thought of?
Don
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#1]
How about a 16" middy? That's what I'm going w/for my current build. I then have the option to change out muzzle devices, I get a bit extra length on my handguards, a longer gas tube (more reliable?), and I don't ever have to worry about the rifle being SBR for any reason.

Denny at Global Tactical has a couple of great 16" middy's w/M4 ramps and CMMT sells them as well.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:05:35 AM EDT
[#2]
You won't find a better deal than these:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=284588

Just send it somewhere to have a Phantom permanently attached, and you are good to go.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:02:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You won't find a better deal than these:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=284588

Just send it somewhere to have a Phantom permanently attached, and you are good to go.

I have to agree with the madness... I bought one of the same, not from skich but I do believe it was from the same place he got them from... Any way, its the most accurate AR barrel that I own...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I can't break the bank, but what alternatives haven't I thought of?
Don

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=239897

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top