Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 9:47:35 PM EDT
I'm looking for round ventulated float tube. I've looked at jp rifles, Pri GenIII, davidtubb, white oak medeshafirearms, competition shooting stuff etc. I want the most sturdy one. Does anyone have any idea which one of these is the best. Dont need rails, just handstop for sling or bipod on bottom. Gun will be used at range mostly. I'm putting a scope on this flat top. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:36:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you checked JT Distributing? I'm using there round free float handguard and am happy with it. I mean, its a handguard, so I cant say anything special about it....But, it is pretty solid and comes at a good price. There website is down now or I'd link to it, but you can download their catalog. Top of page 29. Free float aluminum handguard. 40 bucks.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:01:36 PM EDT
[#2]
get a plain knurled freefloat tube.

bushmaster
jt distributing
dpms

all offer it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:21:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
get a plain knurled freefloat tube.

bushmaster
jt distributing
dpms

all offer it.

JT was the cheapest when I was shopping. I think everyone else was about 20 bucks or more higher.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top