Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 10:32:20 PM EDT
I have a Colt SP-1 upper receiver left over after swapping a Colt M16A1 large pin upper onto my Colt carbine. It's in excellent condition and still has the sights & ejection port cover.
Can anyone give me a ballpark figure as to its worth? I've also got the retractable stock that came off the gun,too. Any idea as to its worth,too? Appreciate any input.
Thanks,
Clint
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:21:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if it helps or not, but I sold a complete Colt SP1 upper (barrel and all) that had less than 200 rounds through it for $175 in the EE about 2 years ago.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#2]
$5
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:40:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
$5

Gee thanks,Ek.

FWIW,I traded my 16" SP-1 barrel for a very nice M16A1 large pin upper. Had people willing to pay $200 for just the barrel assembly,though.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:06:09 PM EDT
[#4]
the bbl could have fetched more.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
the bbl could have fetched more.

I'm sure that's why I had so many inquiries. It was a good trade,though. Both of  us are happy.
Maybe I can trade the upper rec. and stock for more needed stuff. Guess it's time for another EE ad.
Thanks,
Clint
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#6]
which upper reciever are you trying to get rid off?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:00:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Colt SP-1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top