Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 7:05:20 AM EDT
I am going to a gunshow today and expect to see J&T there. Are their AR Uppers from "DoubleStar Corp." any good? I have no experience with J&T so I am looking for any and all opinions and past experiences. Thank you for any and all input.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:21:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I just bought an upper from them. I don't have a lower yet, so I can't comment on how it shoots, but it arrived sooner than they said it would and everything on it looks great.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I have bought several things from them and they seam quite good. Service was fast. No complantes. They also make the double star lowers and complete rifes. I have one of the lowers and very inpersed. I have several ar type firearms  Colt , Bushie and RRA. I would put it in the same class as the bushie and RRA. They dont use mil speck. Stock ext. like colt.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:54:43 PM EDT
[#3]
good as they get
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Very happy with mine.  Plan to buy another
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:28:57 PM EDT
[#5]
double star 16" chrome pencil barrel & lovin' it ,very accurate. very impressed!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top